Curriculum Adoption and Implementation Timelines
- All district curricula are aligned to New Jersey State Student Learning Standards.
- The New Jersey State Board of Education has adopted academic standards in 21st Century Life and Careers, Comprehensive Health and Physical Education, Science, Social Studies, Technology, Visual and Performing Arts, World Languages, Mathematics and Language Arts Literacy on July 9, 2014.
- The current adoption and timeline can be accessed here.
- The Quality Single Accountability Continuum (QSAC) is the Department of Education's monitoring and evaluation system for public school districts.
- The district's Long Term Plan can be accessed here.
- The District's Math & ELA Action Plans, as well as all School Action Plans can be accessed from the "Action Plans" link above.
New Jersey State Assessments
- Information from the New Jersey Department of Education on required state assessments can be accessed here.
- The Garfield School District Testing Schedule can be accessed here.
Links for Teachers